Sunday, January 19, 2014

Spiritual resolutions for the new year!

Have you made 'New Year' resolutions for 2014? A friend in my faith sharing group said she has made a spiritual resolution and I really liked this idea. Yesterday Amy (my very lovely daughter/friend) hosted a Beat Eat! Eat It! Party at her home. What fun! Everyone shared ideas about both health & wellness goal and challenges. She and friend Candi worked & played all day preparing healthy snacks, luncheon meal and drinks. It was so interesting, informative and fun. 
With  the awesome insight from all the lovely ladies, today I am making a Spiritual resolution to take much better care of myself spiritually, physically and emotionally. My plan to continuing to build my relationship with The Father, The Son & The Holy Spirit. Planning to enjoy a healthy breakfast at sunrise. A prayer walk everyday (inviting a friend along). Live emotionally strong by 'letting people off the hook who don't meet my expectations'. I did this a few weeks ago & it was refreshing. Respond instead of react. Another...to renew my mind with God's Word daily. It's a good plan. Please pray for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment