Thursday, February 26, 2015

Now a sixty sister

What a wonderful birthday weekend!! I have the best family and friends....am loved much and it doesn't get better than that. Pictured above my turquoise scarf and miniature Mattel 'Chatty Cathy' ornament doll. When I was a little girl...one of my favorite dolls was my Chatty Cathy doll. I was blessed to find one and she is posed in our guest room. Although she doesn't talk when you pull the string...she delights me whenever I see her.

The scarf and little Chatty Cathy doll are the two gifts which I purchased early for my authentic self. After batteries are placed in...my little Chatty Cathy doll will talk when I pull her string. Too cute! She'll find a nice place to 'be' in my miniature 'Trash to Treasure' house.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment